1. Mix batches of neon bright green, leaf green, and lemon yellow icings.
2. Ice your cupcakes using a #807 Large Plain Round Tube or an untipped Plastic Coupler in lime green.
3. Attach Lovely Rose Dec-Ons to half of the cupcakes.
4. Use a #104 rose tip to pipe flower petals onto the other half of the cupcakes.
5. Use a #12 tip to pipe yellow centers on the icing flowers.
6. Use a dollop of icing to attach each cupcake bottom to the upper portion of a food-safe ¼ sheet board to form a “cluster” of flowers, as seen in the picture.
7. Use a #352 leaf tip to create icing leaves around the flowers/dec-ons, and around the bases of the cupcakes.
8. Use a #10 tip to form the stems of the cupcake bouquet.
9. Use a #104 rose petal tip to create the bow and ribbons around the icing stems.
10. Dust the icing ribbon with Edible Glitter to accent.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea by Bobbijo Dalton