2. Chill thoroughly for easy handling.
3. When balls are chilled, melt enough white chocolate to fill a medium bowl at least halfway. Dip a ball into the melted chocolate to cover; you can either temporarily skewer balls for dipping, or use chocolate dipping tools. Set each ball on parchment to set up.
4. Pipe white chocolate drizzle across cake balls. TIP: It’s best not to use a metal tip to pipe, as the chocolate will set up and plug the tip within just a few moments.
5. When all balls are set, attach one charm to each using icing or melted chocolate.
6. To decorate the cupcakes, pre-cut Designer Prints™ strips into 2” rounds using an X-Acto type knife. TIP: Create a stencil or trace around a round cutter to ensure size consistency.
7. Pipe a dollop of icing on each cupcake using a #807 tip.
8. Gently peel pre-cut rounds from their backing and apply--smoothing as you go--to each cupcake.
9. Finish by rolling the edges of each cupcake in coordinated non-pareils.
To order everything you need to decorate this cupcakes, please click here.Decorating idea by dianne’s Delights