2. Melt a small amount of white chocolate, and dip the end of a candy stick into a bit of chocolate. Insert the stick halfway into the cake ball--the melted chocolate will help the cake ball adhere to the stick.
3. Repeat this step until all cake balls are fitted with sticks. Chill pops thoroughly in the refrigerator for easy handling.
4. When balls are chilled, melt enough white chocolate to fill a medium bowl at least halfway. Dip a ball into the melted chocolate to cover; let drips fall from the back of the ball, tapping the pop’s stick on the bowl rim to remove excess.
5. Pipe white and green chocolate drizzle around pops. TIP: It’s best not to use a metal tip to pipe, as the chocolate will set up and plug the tip within just a few moments.
6. When all balls are set, attach one decoration to each using icing or melted chocolate.
7. To decorate the cupcakes, pre-cut Designer Prints™ strips into 2” rounds using an X-Acto type knife. TIP: Create a stencil or trace around a round cutter to ensure size consistency.
8. Pipe a dollop of icing on each cupcake using a #807 tip.
9. Gently peel pre-cut rounds from their backing and apply--smoothing as you go--to each cupcake.
10. Finish by rolling the edges of each cupcake in coordinated non-pareils.
11. To create the cookies, prepare your favorite no-spread sugar dough recipe and cut into heart shapes; bake and let cool.
12. Mix a batch of blue icing and pipe onto each cookie using a #5 tip.
13. Mix a small batch of green icing and pipe stems and leaves onto each cookie.
14. Attach a variety of daisy decorations for a sweet finish.
To order everything you need to decorate these treats, please click click here.Decorating idea by dianne’s Delights