1. Blend cake scraps with buttercream, then shape into balls.
2. Chill thoroughly for easy handling.
3. When balls are chilled, melt enough white chocolate to fill a medium bowl at least halfway. Dip a ball into the melted chocolate to cover; you can either temporarily skewer balls for dipping, or use chocolate dipping tools. Set each ball on parchment to set up.
4. Pipe green-tinted white chocolate drizzle across cake balls. TIP: It’s best not to use a metal tip to pipe, as the chocolate will set up and plug the tip within just a few moments.
5. When all balls are set, attach one royal icing carrot to each using icing or melted chocolate.
6. To decorate the mini cupcakes, mix a batch of green icing using airbrush color.
7. Pipe “grass” on cupcakes using a #133 tip.
8. Finish with one Dec-Ons® decoration applied to each cupcake.
To order everything you need to make these truffles, please click click here.
Decorating idea by dianne’s Delights