1. Mix a small batch of green icing, and then a batch of teal icing, using a 3:1 ratio of blue:green gel colors.
2. Set aside a small portion of teal, and then add white icing to the remainder, to create a lighter teal icing.
3. Ice cake in light teal icing.
4. Affix image to the top of the cake, as shown.
5. Attach strips around the sides of the cake.
6. Pipe a zigzag bottom border using green icing in a #12 tip.
7. Pipe a “bracket” top border using the darker teal icing in a #5 tip.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks