The bakery recently announced its class lineup for the first half of 2018, and it includes offerings for chocolate-lovers, fans of sourdough, and those looking to incorporate beer into bread.
Each class will take place at La Farm's original location in Cary, but a January 18 event will be located at the bakery’s new location inside of Whole Foods. The classes range in price from $20 to $150, depending on the subject.
Here is the list of classes, to be taught by Lionel Vatinet and his team:
- Jan. 17 – Country French
- Jan. 18 – Oysters & Wren's Abruzzi Rye Bread Demo
- Feb. 6 – Death by Chocolate
- Feb. 7 – Brioche and Challah
- March 20 – Croissants
- March 21 – Croissants Gone Grain
- March 22 – Croissants
- April 17 – Mama Vatinet's Desserts
- April 18-19 – Sourdough with Heirloom grain Einkorn
- May 9 – Bread and Beer