California’s La Brea Bakery is holding its annual sandwich celebration, Grilled Cheese Night. The Los Angeles bakery cafe will host a party featuring a feast of assorted grilled cheese sandwiches. The cheesy lineup includes:
- Havarti, house-cured Gravlax, and Red Onion compote on Pumpernickel Bread
- Roquefort and Spicy Apple Chutney on Walnut Bread
- Gruyere and “French Onion Soup” Shallots on our French Baguette
- Taleggio, Wood Roasted Mushrooms, and Roasted Garlic on Kalamata Olive Bread
- Tomato Soup Shooter topped with a Cheddar, Brie and Fontina Grilled Cheese
- Spanish Ossau Iraty Cheese, Piquillo Peppers, Fennel, and Pickled Raisins on La Brea Bakery Reserve Pain De Campagne
La Brea is partnering with California vineyards to offer a wine and champagne showcase. The night will also feature a sampling of cheeses from all over the world as well as a professional Cheese Stretcher from DiStefano Cheese pulling fresh Mozzarella cheese.
A live DJ and giveaways of wine, cheese, and La Brea Bakery breads will be there to complete the night.
Grilled Cheese Night has already sold out of tickets.