Insomnia Cookies has announced the debut of its Jinglebread collection, a lineup of holiday treats inspired by gingerbread that goes all in on the festive flavor.
From Classic and Mini Jinglebread cookies and blondies to dunkable Big and Lil’ Dippers ready to mingle with cream cheese icing, the limited-edition lineup is available in-store and for local delivery until December 31 or until supplies last.
The collection includes:
- Jinglebread Classic – Ginger and molasses dough, blended together with a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Jinglebread Classic Mini – The bite-sized version of the Classic Jinglebread, featuring ginger and molasses dough, blended together with a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Jinglebread Blondie – Gingerbread-flavored blondie base with a cream cheese swirl throughout
- Jinglebread Lil’ Dipper – Twelve Jinglebread Classic Minis with a side of cream cheese icing
- Jinglebread Big Dipper – Four of Classic Jinglebread cookies with cream cheese icing
- Featured Jinglebread 10” Cookie Cake – A classic Jinglebread cookie, a choice of decorative icing and a choice from (4) holiday cake center messages applied with buttercream icing. All served in a festive holiday box sleeve. Up to 8 servings
In October, Insomnia Cookies celebrated 20 years of delivering cookies. Founded at the University of Pennsylvania in 2003 by then-student Seth Berkowitz, the bakery chain has grown to more than 250 locations nationwide plus new locations in Canada and the UK.