Starting Monday, October 2, Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts will begin its month-long celebration of Halloween with an extended lineup of themed doughnut creations.
Among those are:
- The Vampire -- Glazed raised ring with vampire teeth toy and vampire décor
- Halloween Swirl -- Orange frosted raised shell filled with cheesecake and topped with a purple swirl
- Halloween Mummy -- Chocolate frosted raised shell filled with cookies n cream whip, topped with Oreo Crumble and mummy décor
- Night Crawler -- Chocolate frosted raised shell topped with green frosting, Oreo crumble, and gummy worms
- Spider Ring -- Pink frosted "Ube" (purple sweet potato) cake topped with spider web decor and a spider ring
- Chocolate Jack -- White frosted raised shell filled with chocolate whip and topped with Jack Skellington décor
- Creepy Crawler -- Orange frosted raised ring topped with a glazed chocolate Pee Weez and spider décor
- It's Ya Birthday -- White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
- Frankie Bar -- Green frosted raised bar filled with chocolate whip and topped with Frankenstein décor
- Strawberry Mummy Doughsicle -- Strawberry frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with mummy décor
- Booo -- White frosted raised ghost filled with confetti whip and topped with ghost décor
- Eye See You -- White frosted croissant doughnut topped with eyeball décor
- Purple People Eater -- Vanilla cake topped with grape buttercream, covered in purple icing and monster décor
- Vampire Pooh -- Chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, covered with chocolate icing, Halloween sprinkles, and vampire décor
- Vegan Pumpkin -- Orange frosted raised vegan shell filled with pumpkin vegan buttercream and topped with pumpkin décor
- Halloween Pee Weez -- Glazed vanilla cake Pee Weez with Halloween Sprinkles
Pinkbox’s Halloween doughnuts will be available through October 31 at all of its locations as well as for pre-order online.
Also available from October 2-31 will be October’s doughnut of the month: The Great Grape. It features a purple frosted raised shell filled with grape whip, topped with grape sugar and a grape rosette.