Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts, recently named “Best Doughnuts” in Las Vegas Review Journal’s “Best of Las Vegas” awards, is helping 2020 end on a sweet note with New Year’s treats.
The limited-time doughnuts, available Tuesday, December 29 through Sunday, January 3, include:
- Chocolate Clock – Raised shell dipped in white frosting, filled with chocolate whip and decorated as a clock in black icing, priced at $3
- New Year’s Eve DoughCro - White frosted DoughCro topped with New Year’s sprinkles, priced at $3
- Confetti Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered in chocolate frosting with candy décor and dressed up with a tuxedo and blower, priced at $3
- New Year’s Eve Bar – White frosted raised bar with New Year’s sprinkle and “Finally 2021” written in black icing, priced at $3
- New Year’s Vegan – Chocolate frosted raised vegan shell with “2021” written in white icing, priced at $3
All of the special doughnuts are available for pre-order on Pinkbox’s website, and delivery is available through Postmates.