Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts has announced its latest menu additions for the fall season and its big holiday, Thanksgiving.
These seasonal treats, available November 15-27, include:
- Pumpkin Pie – Orange frosted raised shell filled with pumpkin cheesecake and topped with chocolate buttercream and white whip
- Cookie Turkey – Chocolate frosted raised ring with a Nutter Butter cookie and candy corn
- Pooh Turkey – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, covered with chocolate icing, candy décor and dressed like a turkey
- White Harvest – White frosted vanilla cake tipped with Thanksgiving sprinkles
- Thanksgiving Pee Weez – Glazed vanilla cake Pee Weez with Thanksgiving sprinkles
- Thanksgiving Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan shell topped with Thanksgiving Sprinkles
- It’s Ya Birthay– White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
November’s Doughnut of the Month is Coconut Dream Pie. The doughnut features a maple frosted raised bar filled with Bavarian cream and topped with toasted coconut and whipped cream.
The Care Bear of the Month is Funshine Bear. It features a yellow frosted raised bear topped with Funshine Bear décor. There will also be the Care Bears Bar which is a pink frosted raised bar topped with sour gummy bears. The duo will be available Saturday through Monday throughout the month of November.