Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with festive treats that are available to purchase from March 1-17.
The doughnut lineup includes:
- Clover – Green frosted raised clover topped with clover décor
- Pot O’ Gold – Blue frosted raised ring topped with gold sugar and a sour rainbow candy belt
- Minty – Glazed chocolate cake and mint buttercream covered in mint green frosting, candy décor, and an Irish flag
- Irish Unicorn – White frosted pink velvet cake topped with unicorn and St. Patrick’s décor
- Irish Diva – Chocolate frosted glazed chocolate cake topped with St. Patrick’s sprinkles
- Leprechaun Ring – Glazed raised green ring
- Lucky Blackjack – Chocolate frosted raised shell filled with mint cookies and cream whip and topped with Oreo crumble and green drizzle
- Lucky Ring – Green frosted raised ring topped with St. Patrick’s sprinkles
- Lucky Charms Bar – Green frosted raised bar topped with Lucky Charms
- Lucky Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan raised shell, filled with mint vegan buttercream and topped with St. Patrick’s sprinkles
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip, topped with a blonde Oreo and party décor
- St. Patrick’s PEE-WEEZ – Glazed vanilla cake bites with St. Patrick’s sprinkles
Pinkbox’s Doughnut of the Month is The Green Machine. It features a pistachio cake doughnut topped with pistachio buttercream and sprinkled with pistachio cake crumble.