With just over one week until the virtual event takes place across two days (May 21-22), The Bake Fest is set to feature over 40+ hours of sessions covering everything from cake making and cookie decorating, to food styling and social media growth.
The highly anticipated baking event has something for everyone, whether they’re a hobby baker, cottage baker, influencer, content creator, brick-and-mortar bakery, pastry chef or brand. Hands-on baking classes include:
- Basics of Buttercream Cake Decorating with Courtney Rich
- Sculpted Cakes with Liz Marek
- Advanced Cookie Decorating with Julia M. Usher
- Isomalt, Modeling Chocolate and More! with “ChefMitchie”
- Macaron Techniques with Kirstynn Evans
- Cake Fails and How to Fix Them with Katelyn Brewer
- The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie with Sally McKenney
The Bake Fest will also help virtual attendees learn how to grow their baking businesses. Baking business sessions include:
- How to grow on TikTok (without appearing on camera) with Lindsey Katon
- Food Styling and Lighting with Tessa Huff
- Maximizing Profitability in Your Business with Janelle Copeland
- Creating Social Media Content That Converts to Sales with Natasha Orumbie
- Food Safety for Baker with Felix Amiri
- Opening a Brick-and-Mortar Bakers with Jenell Parsons
- How to Create a Thriving Home Baking Business with Amanda Schonberg
Attendees can connect with hundreds of like-minded bakers, businesses and brands during breaks in the Virtual Lounge, and ask their favorite baking influencers and instructors any questions during Live Q&A Sessions. They’ll also have the opportunity to meet some of The Bake Fest sponsors in the Virtual Lounge, see a selection of products in action during sessions and discover more about sponsors at the In-Event Shopping Area. Additionally, they’ll also receive some incredible treats, from free swag and competition prizes to exclusive discounts from baking brands.
This year’s sponsor lineup includes Emile Henry, Wilton, V Flat World, Red Star, Castiron, Amoretti, Kitchen Creations, Heilala, NY Cake, Hijinx, Artisan Accents, W Packaging, Arctic Apples, CakeSafe, Genuine Fred, Bakers Party Shop, Askinosie Chocolate, Finamill, Cambridge School of Culinary Arts, Stover’s Sweet Shoppe, Butter of France and Bake It On Wheels.
Those who purchase a ticket will have the opportunity to replay their favorite sessions and practice all the new baking techniques they learn at The Bake Fest with access to recordings of all sessions for a year after the event.
Tickets for The Bake Fest can be purchased at its website.