There are just a few days to go until the first-ever edition of The Bake Fest, a virtual gathering for bakers that will provide the opportunity to connect, learn and grow. Taking place Friday, May 21 and Saturday, May 22, the event will feature a fully interactive agenda of workshops and networking opportunities, together with expert panels starring the most influential bakers from all over the world.
Among the unique features of the event:
- A star-studded line-up of 50 speakers includes Jenny Kellers, Liz Marek, Jessica Leigh Clark-Bojin, Dana Pollack, Courtney Rich and many more.
- Whether you want to grow your presence on TikTok, write a cookbook or gain camera confidence, panels of experts will share their top tips and advice and answer all of your questions on a diverse range of baking and business topics.
- From creating perfect cakesicles and making your own cookie cutters to macaron making and developing your own recipes, you’ll have the opportunity to master a whole new set of baking skills.
- Experts will be on hand to help you grow your business, with sessions on social media growth, teaching virtual classes, the dos and don’ts of running a cottage food business and much more.
- With a VIP ticket, you’ll have access to over 12 exclusive interactive VIP workshops and Q&A sessions led by some of the most influential industry leaders. You’ll have the opportunity to learn advanced cake and cookie decorating skills, sourdough baking and pie art techniques, and even learn how to produce professional-looking photos and videos on your mobile device.
- Network with over 1,000 bakers from around the world through virtual networking lounges and live interactive sessions.
- Exhibitor booths will feature the latest from Imperial Sugar, Duncan Hines, Reddi-wip and Eddie, The Edible Ink Printer. You’ll also be able to get your hands on some must-have cookbooks, including Dana’s Bakery Cookbook and Pies Are Awesome, as well as stencils from Confection Couture, Signature Mix Cake Truffles from Mini Melanie and many more sweet treats and baking essentials
- Throughout The Bake Fest you’ll have the opportunity to win prizes from Opulent Treasures, Marvelous Molds, Best Ever Backdrops, Shorby, Flodesk and more.
- As an attendee of The Bake Fest, you’ll receive swag from event sponsor Imperial Sugar.
- Hosted on Airmeet, The Bake Fest promises to be a fully immersive and interactive experience. The seamless and easy-to-navigate platform allows you to move freely across multiple sessions, network in a virtual lounge, visit exhibitor booths and have meaningful interactions with bakers all over the world.
Ticket prices for The Bake Fest start at $25 for General Admission tickets. VIP Tickets cost $125 and include over 12 exclusive interactive VIP workshops, Q&A sessions with some of the most influential industry leaders, access to the exclusive VIP networking lounge with speakers and sponsors and recordings of all VIP and General Admission sessions.