The holiday season is upon us, and Sprinkles is providing seasonal tastes in the form of cupcakes and more. Whether a gift for coworkers or something sweet for a loved one, Sprinkles’ Holiday Collection is complete with quintessential flavors for a festive indulgence with the most merry decorations.
The bakery chain’s limited-time flavors include:
- Christmas Cookie (11/26/21-1/2/22) – Vanilla cake studded with red and green sprinkles, lined with a sugar cookie crust, topped with vanilla buttercream frosting with red and green sprinkles and a homemade sugar cookie coated in sprinkles
- Snow Cute Vanilla (11/29-12/26) – Vanilla cake rolled in a Snow Cute Sprinkles blend by Fancy Sprinkles
- Chocolate Peppermint (11/29-12/26) – Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with bittersweet chocolate peppermint frosting and sprinkled with crushed peppermint candies
- Gingerbread (11/29-12/26) – Spiced ginger cake topped with cream cheese frosting, dusted with cinnamon sugar and topped with a gingerbread man decoration
- Santa Baby Red Velvet (11/29-12/26) – Red velvet cake topped with cream cheese frosting and rolled with a custom Santa Baby Sprinkles blend by Fancy Sprinkles
- Gingerbread Oreo (Pre-order 12/6-12/7, pick-up and delivery 12/10-12/11) – This Flash Flavor features gingerbread cake lined with a gingerbread Oreo cookie, cored and frosted with sweet vanilla buttercream and finished with a crushed gingerbread Oreo rim
Sprinkles also offers a variety of holiday collections, including:
- Joy Red Box Dozen (11/29-12/26) – Three Chocolate Peppermint cupcakes, three Christmas Cookie cupcakes, three Gingerbread cupcakes and three Red Velvet cupcakes
- Holiday Assorted Dozen (Available for nationwide shipping 12/3-12/31) – Four Red Velvet cupcakes, four Vanilla cupcakes and four Chocolate Peppermint cupcakes
Additional sweet treats can be found on Sprinkles’ Holiday Boutique page on its website.