With the Fourth of July set for one week from tomorrow, Sprinkles Cupcakes is launching several patriotic items next week in celebration.
Among those are two limited-time cupcakes flavors, 4th of July Red Velvet and 4th of July Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry, as well as cupcake boxes:
- 4th of July Velvet – A patriotic twist on Sprinkles’ classic Red Velvet cupcake, featuring Southern-style light chocolate cake topped with cream cheese frosting and patriotic star sprinkles
- 4th of July Gluten Free Lemon Blueberry – A fragrant gluten free lemon cake filled with wild blueberries and topped with lemon cream cheese frosting and a blue star
- 4th of July Dozen Red Box – Six 4th of July Red Velvet cupcakes, three Dark Chocolate cupcakes and three Vanilla cupcakes in a stylish-designed keepsake red box
- 4th of July Bake Box – Four cookies, four brownies, one salted caramel cream cheese frosting shot, one vanilla buttercream frosting shot, two 4th of July Red Velvet cupcakes, one Vanilla cupcake and one Dark Chocolate cupcake
- 4th of July DYO-TO-GO Kit – Four unfrosted cupcakes (two sprinkle, one red velvet, one chocolate), two cream cheese frosting packs, two dark chocolate buttercream frosting packs, assorted modern dots, assorted stars, sprinkles (patriotic stars and sprinkles, dark chocolate, vanilla) and two keepsake Sprinkles spatulas
All Independence Day items will be available from Thursday, July 2 to Sunday, July 5 at Sprinkles locations for pick-up or delivery.