As the holidays approach, Los Angeles-based Primo’s Donuts is preparing with a selection of holiday-inspired flavors for Thanksgiving and Hanukkah.
At its locations in West Los Angeles and Westwood Village, the donut shop is now offering its Thanksgiving donuts for the holiday, including:
- Cranberry-filled jelly donuts
- Cranberry-filled maple Long John topped with turkey bacon
- Pumpkin spice cake donuts
- Pumpkin-glazed cinnamon roll
- Pumpkin Delight: pumpkin cream cheese filled donut with cinnamon sugar topping
- Apple Fritter
- Apple-filled donut
As the eight days of Hanukkah will begin quickly following Thanksgiving, Primo's Donuts is once again offering its popular Hanukkah donuts which include Sufganiyot (traditional jelly filled donuts with powdered sugar) and Star of David donuts. They will be available from November 26 to December 6.
The Thanksgiving donuts are available in-store or through delivery apps including Doordash and Grubhub. Thanksgiving and Hanukkah pickups are available with pre-order from Primo’s website.