The National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show is now accepting applications for the 2022 Food and Beverage (FABI) Awards. Each year, the FABI Awards celebrate the year’s food and beverage products that are breaking new ground in taste, creativity and profit potential.
The FABI Award recipients will be recognized at the 2022 National Restaurant Association Show, which runs May 21-24, 2022 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
“The 2022 FABI Awards are sure to be like no other, and we can’t wait to showcase the most outstanding new-to-market food and beverage products at the National Restaurant Association Show in May!” says Tom Cindric, president of Winsight Exhibitions. “This prestigious program highlights the new products that are generating industry growth and unique benefits for operators by delivering irresistible flavors that revitalize menus and keep guests coming back for more.”
Each of the recognized products will be featured at the Show, which gives attendees the opportunity to discover many of the products in one place. FABI Awarded products will also be identified throughout the Show floor with prominent signage. FABI Award benefits include:
- Prominent placement (company name and product information) in pre-Show promotional efforts
- Placement of the company logo, product name, and 50-word description of the product on the official Show Website
- Inclusion in the official press release announcing FABI recipients
- Extensive coverage via Show public relations efforts, including pre-Show pitches and at-Show inclusion in daily media alerts
- Priority placement in on-site media opportunities with broadcast media (subject to adherence with talent/segment objectives)
- Portable standing banner promoting the product
- Crystal award to be presented on-site
- Award logo for marketing efforts for the life of the product
Each FABI Award submission will be evaluated by an independent panel of judges from across the foodservice industry who represent some of the most well-known brands and organizations. The award recipients are selected for their exciting new tastes, uniqueness in the market, appeal to the operator community, creative approach to operator challenges, or introduction of new opportunities and profit potential.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday, January 19, 2022. To qualify, all FABI submissions must have been introduced within 24 months prior to the 2022 Show. Application information for the 2022 FABI Awards is available online.