The 100th National Restaurant Association Show is set to take place May 18-21 in Chicago. This major industry event allows attendees to connect with and learn alongside the leaders who will be shaping the industry for decades to come.
A unique education session lineup will offer attendees the opportunity to grow their industry knowledge. Among the education tracks that will be covered at this year’s show:
- Hiring & Retention – Learn about ways to hire and retain employees in a very tight labor market and ideas to create a stronger workforce.
- Culinary Insights – Gain insights through culinary-focused education and discover the latest in food trends, menu development, cannabis in foodservice, and more.
- Marketing Matters – Learn how to attract customers and keep them coming back with education from social media to menu pricing strategies.
- Tech & Innovation – Discover the latest business solutions that will shape the future of foodservice and innovative technology tools to enhance your operation.
- Beverage/Alcohol – Learn about the latest trends and insights to keep your beverage program on the cutting edge.
One of the more popular sessions at this year’s event will be Menu Forecast: 2020 and Beyond. Menu trend guru Nancy Kruse, President of the Kruse Company, and Lizzy Freier, Shared Content Group Managing Editor at Technomic, will team up to share their insight on how to translate trending tastes to your business.