To celebrate Labor Day weekend, Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts has introduced a collection of patriotic treats. In addition to red, white and blue creations, the collection also features a BBQ favorite in dessert form.
The lineup, available from Wednesday, September 1 through Monday, September 6, includes:
- Hot Dawg – Glazed raised bar topped with chocolate buttercream and drizzled with yellow and red frosting
- Vanilla Labor Day Ring – Blue frosted vanilla cake topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- Chocolate Labor Day Ring – White frosted chocolate cake topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- Labor Day Tie-Dye – Red, white and blue marble frosted raised ring
- American Flag– White frosted raised ring topped with red, white, and blue flag décor
- Labor Day Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate icing, and finished with candy décor and stars and stripes sprinkles
- Labor Day Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan shell filled with strawberry rhubarb filling and topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake filling topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
- Labor Day PEE-WEEZ – Glazed vanilla cake PEE-WEEZ topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
September’s Doughnut of the Month at Pinkbox Doughnuts is the Mr. Blueberry. It features a white frosted raised shell filled with sweet and creamy blueberry cheesecake and topped with crushed Golden Oreos, white chocolate chips and a blueberry glaze drizzle.