National Cheesecake Day is set to take place on Friday, July 30, and Chicago-based bakery Eli’s Cheesecake is celebrating the holiday and its 41st birthday with deals and events all week long.
Starting Monday, July 26, fans can follow Eli’s Instagram account, comment on its National Cheesecake Day Kickoff post and tag three friends to enter a special giveaway. One lucky winner will be announced on Friday, July 30 and will receive an Eli’s Cheesecake every month for one year, beginning in August.
Extending the generosity, Eli’s will also be holding a Chicago-Style treasure hunt. In partnership with Choose Chicago, the bakery will be hiding ten $41 gift cards to Eli’s Cheesecake World at iconic Chicago locations on Friday, July 30. Hints to those locations will be dropped on Eli’s Instagram story and TikTok throughout the day.
Free cheesecake will be available at Eli's Cheesecake's World on National Cheesecake Day from 11 am-1 pm (once slice per customer, while supplies last) and at the Eli M. Schulman Playground at Seneca Park from 3-5 pm.
Finally, Eli’s website will feature deals all week long from July 26-30:
- Monday: 15% off Original Plain Cheesecake
- Tuesday: 15% off Cheesecake Cuties
- Wednesday: A portion of the day’s sales will benefit The Happiness Club, a not-for-profit arts youth education program on Chicago’s Southside
- Thursday: 15% all cheesecake samplers
- Friday: Free shipping nationwide