Customers getting their holiday plans together this March and April can let Magnolia Bakery do the heavy lifting for them when it comes to baked goods. The renowned bakery is promoting a variety of specialty items for Passover and Easter.
Available now for both nationwide shipping through Goldbelly and in-store pickup in New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago, these sweets can make it to the table in time for whatever holiday customers may be celebrating.
Passover (March 27-April 4)
- Macaroon Assortment ($30) – Includes three classic macaroons, three chocolate dipped, three cherry and pistachio and three chocolate dipped cherry and pistachio macaroons
- Matzo Crunch (Two bags: $24/Four Bags: $40/Six Bags: $57/Eight Bags: $72) – The ultimate Passover treat made with matzo crackers, a layer of butter crunch and topped with dark and white chocolate and crunchy toffee pieces
- Passover Sampler Box ($52) – This box of Passover treats includes one dozen assorted macaroons and two full pieces of Matzo Crunch
Easter (April 4)
- Easter Cupcake Dozen ($65) – Magnolia Bakery’s classic vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with pastel buttercream frosting, adorned with festive Easter decorations
- Easter Banana Pudding (Party Bowl - 64 oz: $56) – Magnolia Bakery’s classic banana pudding with an Easter twist
- Carrot Cake ($70) – Includes freshly shredded carrots, coconut, pineapple, raisins and walnuts topped with cream cheese frosting and toasted walnuts