Starbucks Delivers and Uber Eats are looking to make deliveries special this Valentine’s Day. All week long, from February 8-14, customers will have $0 delivery fees on all Starbucks orders over $15.
Additionally, on Sunday, February 14, customers who place a Starbucks Delivers order on Uber Eats will get 50% off their Starbucks order of $15+ by using the code SENDLOVE. As a bonus, Starbucks orders will be delivered in a specially designed Valentine’s Day paper bag, while supplies last.
These beverages and sweet tweets are examples of the Valentine’s Day gifts customer can give on Starbucks Delivers via the Uber Eats app:
- Caffè Mocha – A rich, full-bodied espresso combined with bittersweet mocha sauce and whipped cream
- Pink Drink – A light and refreshing beverage that features the sweet flavors of Strawberry Acai Refreshers with accents of passion fruit and acai is combined with Coconutmilk and shaken with a scoop of strawberries
- Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers – A beverage made with real fruit juice and whole blackberries and shaken with green caffeine from Green Coffee Extract
- Chocolate Cake Pop – Chocolate cake mixed with chocolate buttercream, dipped in chocolatey coating and topped with sugar sprinkles
- Red Velvet Loaf – A vanilla cake swirled with classic red velvet cake and topped with a white chocolaty icing
- Caffè Verona – This coffee pairs perfectly with chocolate. It’s a rich blend with a dark cocoa texture that combines Latin American and Asia Pacific coffees with Italian Roast