Each month, Sprinkles Cupcakes introduces new and seasonal flavors to the menu. In December, the cupcake bakery chain will feature a variety of special flavors for customers to enjoy.
One of the biggest and brightest debuts is the Holly Jolly Red Velvet by Fancy Sprinkles. The Southern style light chocolate cake is topped with cream cheese frosting and Jolly AF sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles.
Other December offerings include:
- Christmas Cookie (11/27/20-1/3/21) – Vanilla cake studded with red and green sprinkles, topped with vanilla buttercream frosting with red and green sprinkles and a homemade sugar cookie coated in sprinkles
- Gingerbread (11/30-12/27) – Spiced ginger cake topped with cream cheese frosting and dusted with cinnamon sugar adorned with a gingerbread man decoration
- Chocolate Peppermint (11/30-12/27) – Belgian dark chocolate cake with bittersweet chocolate peppermint frosting, sprinkled with crushed peppermint candies
- Boozy Cookie Cupcake by Skrewball Whiskey (12/21/20-1/3/21) – Chocolate chip studded yellow cake lined with a Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey cookie crust, topped with Skrewball buttercream and rimmed with Skrewball cookie crumbles
- Kir Royale (12/28/20-1/3/21) – Sparkling rosė cake with a raspberry Chambord jam core, topped with cream cheese frosting marbled with raspberry Chambord jam