With the spring season in full effect and summer on the horizon, Godiva is launching a collection inspired by the energy of the world’s most vibrant festivals.
The Chocolate Festival Collection is full of exhilarating flavors that will rotate throughout the year to highlight the flavors of each season. The collection begins with summer, full of brightly-colored chocolates featuring fruit and heat-inspired flavors.
Signature festival chocolate pieces include:
- Surprise: White Chocolate filled with Gianduja hazelnut paste and hazelnut pieces
- Excitement: Dark Chocolate filled with mint mousse and crunchy mint candy bits
- Fun: Milk Chocolate filled with milk chocolate mousse and popping candy
- Dance: Dark Chocolate filled with rich dark chocolate ganache and salted caramel
- Passion: Milk Chocolate filled with white chocolate mango ganache, flavored with a hint of chili pepper
These chocolates are available online, as well as at the Godiva Café in New York City. Also available at the café are new mango raspberry self-treats inspired by the Festival Collection. These three treats will be available starting Tuesday, May 28 through August:
- Festival Mango Raspberry Parfait – Choice of Godiva soft serve layered with fresh raspberries, raspberry puree, mango puree, and topped with whipped cream, real freeze-dried raspberry pieces, and a Godiva chocolate square
- Festival Mango Raspberry Chocolixir – Vanilla soft serve blended with crushed mango, drizzled with a combination of mango and raspberry puree, and topped with whipped cream, real freeze-dried raspberry pieces, and a Godiva chocolate square
- Festival Mango Raspberry Soft Serve – Vanilla or swirl soft serve topped with mango puree, a sprinkle of freeze-dried raspberry pieces, and a Godiva chocolate square, served in a waffle cone dipped in dark chocolate and real freeze-dried raspberry pieces