- 1812 g All Purpose Flour
- 82.5 g Baking Powder
- 27.5 g Baking Soda
- 436 g Granulated Sugar
- 660 g Butter, Cold
- 600 g Buttermilk
- 225 g Sour Cream
- 600 g Frozen Cranberries
- 450 g Semisweet Chocolate Chunks, 1000 ct
- 150 g Sliced Blanched Almonds
- 300 g Granulated Sugar
- 60 g Egg Whites
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl, add butter and mix into a pie crust-like mix.
- Beat eggs, add sour cream and buttermilk. Add to the dry mix and stir until blended.
- Dust cranberries with a little flour (so batter does not turn red) and add to mix, together with chocolate chunks.
- Scoop into muffin silpats and top with praline crumble.
Mix ingredients together, top off muffins and bake at 170°C/338°F for about 25 minutes or until skewer comes out dry.
Let cool and unmould.
Same recipe for Cranberry roasted cocoa nibs bread, only add 150 g of roasted nibs to praline crumble and bake in greased loaf pans or loaf silpats for about 45 minutes at 170°C/338°F or until skewer comes out dry.
Formulation courtesy of Van Leer