- At least a day ahead, roll out white fondant and apply Edible Image® embellishments using a light application of water, clear, potable alcohol or shortening.
- Use an X-Acto™ knife to cleanly cut out the silhouettes of all embellishments. TIP: Be sure to cut close to the design itself. Set aside to dry.
- Later, base ice each tier and assemble the cake.
- Use a #112 leaf tip to pipe ruffles around the sides of each tier, as shown, to completely cover.
- Attach dried embellishment plaques using dollops of icing.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea by Charra Jarosz