1. At least a day ahead, roll out white fondant and apply Edible Image® embellishments using a light application of water, clear, potable alcohol or shortening.
2. Use an X-Acto™ knife to cleanly cut out the silhouettes of all embellishments. TIP: Be sure to cut close to the design itself. Set aside to dry.
3. Later, base ice each tier and assemble the cake.
4. Use a #112 leaf tip to pipe ruffles around the sides of each tier, as shown, to completely cover.
5. Attach dried embellishment plaques using dollops of icing.
To purchase everything you need to make this cake, click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks