1. Mix green icing using gel color.
2. Ice cake using green icing, combing sides.
3. Attach Edible Image® to rolled-out white fondant using a light application of water, clear, potable alcohol or shortening.
4. Use an X-Acto knife to cut out the silhouette of the Edible Image®.
5. Apply Edible Image to the top of the cake, as shown.
6. Use chocolate icing in a #8 round tip to pipe a bottom and a partial top beaded border.
7. Use chocolate icing in a #4 round tip to pipe branches on the side and the top of the cake, connecting it to the Edible Image®, as shown.
8. Use the #4 tip to pipe a small beaded border around the edges of the Edible Image®.
9. Finish with Dec-Ons® decorations placed variously around the cake.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea by Corina’s Bakery, Lucks