1. Mix lime, blue and pink icings using DecoPac Neon Brite Premium Gel in Green (Item #45293), Blue (Item #45292) and Pink (Item #45295).
2. Mix a small portion of black icing using DecoPac Coal Black Premium Gel (Item #45290).
3. Assemble and ice the cake in lime green icing.
4. Use a rose stick or toothpick to outline the desired shape of your monster.
5. Use blue icing in a #12 Plain Round Tube (Item #10988) to pipe the monster’s skin (layers of “e”-shaped spirals), fingers, nostrils and brow. Overpipe the monster’s arm for more dimension.
6. Use pink icing in a #12 round tip to pipe spikes down the monster’s back.
7. Select eyes and mouths from the Silly Face Pieces Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #45811) set and apply to the monster’s face.
8. Mix green “slime” by adding a drop of Neon Brite Green gel color to Clear Piping Gel (Item #5305), and then apply erratically with a #5 plain round tube (Item #11027) around the base of the cake.
9. Pipe and smooth a text balloon using white icing in a #12 tip , or cut out a piece of White Vanilla Fondant (Item #46755) in the desired shape.
10. Use black icing in a #4 Plain Round Tube (Item #11026) to pipe a message in the text balloon, and to fill in the nostrils.
11. Finish the cake with Monster Assortment Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #45810) as shown.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks