2. Roll out white fondant. Place the Christening Edible Image® on the moistened surface and cut around it with a pastry wheel (Item #45334).
3. Place the mounted image on the top tier of the cake. Pipe a beaded border around the image with blue icing and a # 5 tip (Item #11027).
4. Pipe a bottom border around both tiers using blue icing and a #6 tip.
5. Divide the 8” tier into 8 sections and pipe drop strings around the side with white icing and a #2 tip.
6. Pipe a white tassel in between each drop string with white icing and a #4B tip.
7. Divide the 6” tier into 4 sections and pipe a design of small tear drops as shown.
8. Finish the cake by placing two Small Paired White Cherubs Dec-Ons® decorations (Item #14091) facing each other, at four points around the top tier as shown.
To order everything you need to make this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks