From Monday, July 2 to Friday, July 6, customers can visit their local Einstein Bros. locations and present proof of residence (such as a driver’s license, library card, mail, etc.) to receive a buy-one, get-one offer on the brand’s new Flavors Across America menu.
The bagel chain’s recently-added menu items include new breakfast and lunch sandwiches based on different regions of the country:
- Cheesy Mac Breakfast – Mac & Cheese Bagel with thick-cut bacon, eggs, and cheddar cheese (Midwest)
- Cheesy Mac Lunch – Mac & Cheese Bagel with ham, swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayo (Midwest)
- Crispy Chicken & Tater Breakfast – Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel with crispy chicken breast, eggs, cheddar cheese, and country pepper shmear (South)
- Crispy Chicken & Tater Lunch – Cheesy Hash Brown Bagel with crispy chicken breast, cheddar cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, and mayo (South)
- Green Chile Egg White – Green Chile Bagel with turkey sausage, egg whites, pepper jack cheese, tomatillo salsa, and reduced fat plain shmear (Southwest)
- Green Chile Club – Green Chile Bagel with turkey, thick-cut bacon, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and mayo (Southwest)
“Consumers today are eager for flavor adventures that offer a taste of the richness of cultures and culinary traditions across time and place,” says Kerry Coyne, Einstein Bros. Bagels SVP of Marketing, Product, and Innovation, in regards to the Flavors Across America menu.