Hot chocolate just got an upgrade, so says Dunkin’ Donuts’ website. The company recently introduced a new beverage that will extend its fall menu, the Oreo-flavored hot chocolate.
This cookies and cream hot cocoa will be available during Fall and Winter, looking to dethrone pumpkin spice lattes as king of cold weather months.
Many will be excited about this drink hybrid. As Pop Sugar puts it, “While some food and drink combinations have taken the hybrid craze a little far, this seems like the ultimate combo of our lifelong favorite cookie and essential Fall drink.”
Some of the national chain’s other fall menu items include:
- Salted Caramel flavored coffee, lattes and macchiatos
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Square
- Caramel Apple Croissant Donut
- Pumpkin flavored K-Cup pods and packaged Pumpkin flavored coffee
- Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich