Crumbl Cookies has announced a special cookie lineup just in time for St. Patrick’s Day this week. Among those is a Lucky Charms-inspired cookie offered through a partnership with General Mills.
The following cookies are available now through Sunday, March 19:
- Mallow Creme ft. Lucky Charms – Inspired by the iconic cereal, this cookie features white chocolate chips, vanilla marshmallow frosting, and Lucky Charms marshmallows sprinkled on top
- Cookies & Cream - A marbling of chocolate and vanilla cookies, all topped with a white chocolate drizzle and crumbly cookie pieces
- Mint Brownie - For those who love brownies with a minty zing, topped with a chocolate ganache
- Butterscotch Chip – A combination of butterscotch chips and flakey salt
- Sugar (Gold Coin) – A cookie rich with sweet vanilla smoothness, topped with a chocolate gold coin.
- Milk Chocolate Chip
The General Mills team shares, “We are very excited about the Lucky Charms cookie partnership between General Mills and Crumbl Cookie. Being able to pair arguably the two best foods that go oh so well with a bowl or glass of milk is dare we say… magical?”
Last week, Crumbl Cookies teamed up with Grandpa Beck’s Games to offer “Cover Your Cookies,” a spin-off of the #1 Amazon bestselling card game, “Cover Your Assets,” available for purchase in its stores nationwide now.