To celebrate the start of the new year, Las Vegas-based Pinkbox Doughnuts is unveiling not one Doughnut of the Month, but four. A lineup of French crullers, a modern interpretation of a French choux pastry, features a soft, airy texture that is frosted to perfection.
The French cruller flavors include:
- Chocolate Swirly – chocolate frosted French cruller
- Maple Swirly – maple frosted French cruller
- Strawberry Swirly – strawberry frosted French cruller
- Vanilla Swirly – vanilla frosted French cruller
Other doughnut additions that are available from December 27, 2021 to January 3, 2022 include:
- New Year’s PEE-WEEZ – Glazed vanilla cake bites with New Year’s sprinkles
- New Year’s Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate icing, candy décor and dressed up in a tuxedo with New Year’s décor
- New Year’s DoughCro – White frosted DoughCro topped with New Year’s sprinkles
- New Year’s Diva – White frosted chocolate cake topped with New Year’s sprinkles
- New Year’s Bar – Maple frosted raised bar topped with New Year’s décor and sprinkles
- New Year’s Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan shell topped with 2022 décor, New Year’s sprinkles and filled with homemade raspberry jam
- New Year’s Ring – Chocolate frosted raised ring topped with New Year’s sprinkles
- Chocolate Clock – White frosted raised shell topped with clock décor and filled with chocolate whip
The doughnut are available at all locations across the Las Vegas valley and Primm, Nevada.