ItalCrust introduces its third FABI award-winning crust at the 2021 National Restaurant Association Show for its new gluten-free, 9.5-inch round pizza crust. Hand stretched in Italy, ItalCrust gluten free delivers a true authentic pizza that is 100% gluten free that can be prepped in minutes.
ItalCrust's Gluten Free pizza crust is made in Italy using deglutinated wheat flour, vegan, non-GMO and certified gluten free. It bakes in virtually any oven and was made in a completely controlled environment, ensuring safety to customers who have celiac disease.
ItalCrust brought innovation to the pizza crust industry by creating scratch quality pizza crusts using the ﬁnest ingredients, prooﬁng our dough for 24 hours, stretching it by hand and baking it in wood ﬁred oven.
- Store ItalCrust frozen (defrosted crusts can be kept refrigerated for 2-3 days in the original bag).
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees (oven temps above 425 are all possible with some modified procedures).
- Thaw crust first.
- Top the crust as desired.
- Bake directly on the rack (do not use a pan or screen except in very hot ovens over 550 degrees).
- Rotate when one edge is browned to desired cook level.
- Finish until all edges are brown.
- ItalCrust Pizza Crust, 12-inch
- 6 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 2 cups stuffing
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- 2 cups slice mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup sage leaves
- Remove the pizza crust from the freezer, set aside so it can thaw, about 5-6 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 450 degrees. Spoon and evenly spread the marinara sauce onto pizza crust.
- Scatter sausage stuffing and turkey, then cover in mozzarella cheese. In a mixing bowl, toss the sage leaves in olive oil.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes, rotate 180 degrees, and then bake for an additional 2-3 minutes. Allow a few minutes to cool before serving.
Formulation courtesy of ItalCrust