To celebrate the upcoming Independence Day, Pinkbox Doughnuts will introduce a collection that includes red, white and blue creations, as well as summer-themed designs perfect for barbeques.
The Las Vegas-based doughnut shop’s patriotic lineup will be available this weekend only and includes:
- Hot Dawg – Glazed raised bar topped with chocolate buttercream and drizzled with yellow and red frosting
- Watermelon – Pink frosted pink velvet cake topped with watermelon décor and sprinkles
- American Flag – White frosted raised bar filled with white whip and topped with American flag décor
- American Diva – White frosted glazed chocolate cake topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Sprinkle – Blue frosted vanilla cake topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Tie Dye – Red, white, and blue marble frosted raised ring
- American Vegan – Chocolate frosted raised vegan shell topped with a chocolate vegan buttercream rosette and stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Pee Weez – Glazed vanilla cake with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate buttercream, covered with chocolate icing, stars and stripes sprinkles and an American flag
- Patriotic Swirl – Blue frosted raised shell filled with white cheesecake and topped with a red swirl
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake whip and topped with blonde oreo and party décor
July’s Doughnut of the Month from Pinkbox Doughnuts is the Funky Monkey. It's a glazed banana cake topped with banana buttercream, caramel, a brûlée banana and sprinkled with sea salt.