To celebrate the upcoming Independence Day, Pinkbox Doughnuts will introduce a collection that includes red, white and blue creations, as well as summer-themed designs perfect for barbeques.
The Las Vegas-based doughnut shop’s patriotic lineup will be available from Thursday, July 1 through Sunday, July 4 and includes:
- Hot Dawg – Glazed raised bar topped with chocolate buttercream and drizzled with yellow and red frosting
- Watermelon – Pink frosted pink velvet cake topped with watermelon décor and green sprinkles
- American Sprinkle – Blue frosted vanilla cake topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Tie-Dye – Red, white and blue marble frosted raised ring
- American Flag Bar – White frosted raised bar topped with American flag décor
- American Pooh – Chocolate cake topped with chocolate mousse, covered with chocolate frosting, and finished with candy décor and stars and stripes sprinkles
- American Vegan – Chocolate frosted vegan shell filled with strawberry rhubarb filling and topped with red, white, and blue frosting décor
- It’s Ya Birthday – White frosted raised shell filled with birthday cake filling topped with blonde Oreo and party décor
- American PEE-WEEZ – Glazed chocolate cake PEE-WEEZ topped with stars and stripes sprinkles
Throughout the month of July, Pinkbox Doughnuts will celebrate the basketball playoffs with a limited-edition Baller doughnut. The orange frosted raised shell is filled with chocolate whip and topped with basketball décor.
July’s Doughnut of the Month from Pinkbox Doughnuts is the Brownie Points. It features a raised shell filled with decadent brownie batter, a dusting of powdered sugar and is topped with a brownie batter rosette.