Yields 30 parcels
- 3 ¼ cups plain flour
- 1 7/8 oz. olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 oz. water
- 3 ½ tsp brewer's yeast
- 5 ¼ oz. Nutella®
- Using a silicone mould (e.g. a silicone ice cube tray) make Nuttela® "nuggets" of around 1/6 oz. each and leave them in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Put the flour in a bowl and add all the other ingredients. Mix vigorously into a smooth, even dough. Leave to chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough into a thin sheet (approx. 1/8 inch) and make circles 4 - 4 ¾ inches in diameter with a biscuit cutter. Brush half of each circle of dough with water and place a Nutella nugget on top.
- Close the parcel by folding it over into a half-moon shape and leave in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the parcels for 15 seconds, draining them after on kitchen paper, and serve 3 warm parcels per person with a dusting of icing sugar.
©2021 FERRERO - FERRERO S.P.A.