Aloha means love this year, at least at one bakery. With Valentine’s Day a little over one month away, Honolulu Cookie Company has announced its latest collection that celebrates love.
The 2019 Valentine’s Day Collection features pineapple-shaped premium shortbread cookies in Valentine’s Day-themed packaging:
- Aloha Heart Window Box – Features eighteen cookies in nine flavors
- Aloha Heart Tin – Features eight cookies in four flavors
- Aloha Heart Box – A small box featuring three of Honolulu Cookie Company's most-popular flavors
- Mini Aloha Heart Bag – A reusable drawstring pouch featuring five flavors chosen by customers in-store. Online shoppers can choose a Mini Aloha Heart Bag pre-packed with customer favorites.
- Aloha Heart Gift Tower – An online-exclusive product that combines the small Aloha Heart Box, the Aloha Heart Tin, and Aloha Heart Window Box
“Sweethearts take many forms, from spouses, children and other family members to besties and anyone you appreciate. Share your aloha with the 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, while supplies last,” Honolulu Cookie Company says in its press release.
Honolulu Cookie Company has 13 locations in Hawaii, two in Las Vegas, and two on Guam. The company’s cookies can also be purchased at The DFS Group, Aulani a Disney Resort & Spa, Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, Bloomingdale's, and Tommy Bahama.