|Sesame seed, white||1 Tbsp|
|Poppy seeds||1 Tbsp|
|Onion, minced, dried||2 tsp|
|Garlic, minced, dried||2 tsp|
|Onion powder||2 tsp|
|Cream cheese, softened||8 oz|
|Bacon, cooked, crumbled||3 oz|
|Green onions, minced||1 oz|
|Pillsbury™ Southern Style Frozen Dough Biscuits 2.2 oz (06252), thawed||12 each|
|Eggs, whole, large||1 each|
1. Thaw biscuit pucks, covered, for 20 minutes at room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
2. Combine sesame seeds, poppy seed, minced onion, minced garlic and onion powder in small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese, bacon, and onion in mixing bowl; mix on medium-high speed about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Divide cream cheese into 12 equal portions using a level #40 scoop; place on parchment lined half sheet tray and freeze about 2 hours until solid.
5. Stretch or roll biscuit dough to 3-inch diameter and place one piece of frozen cream cheese mixture in the center.
6. Pinch edges of biscuit together to seal; roll into ball.
7. Whisk egg and water; brush mixture over biscuits and sprinkle generously with seasoning mix.
8. Place biscuits on to parchment lined half sheet tray seam side down or alternately place into generously sprayed muffin tin.
Convection Oven* 325°F 15-18 minutes
Standard/Reel Oven 375°F 18-21 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in a convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 5 minutes of baking.
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Convenience & Foodservice