Free Newsletter Sign-up
Dessert Style Donuts
» Elvis Cookies
Sugar, brown, packed
Butter, unsalted, melted
Gold Medal™ ZT Yellow Cake Mix (11152)
Banana, fresh, mashed
1 lb 8 oz
Peanut butter chips
1) Combine sugar and butter in a mixing bowl and mix with paddle attachment for 3 minutes on medium speed. Stop mixer; scrape bowl and paddle.
2) Add cake mix and bananas to bowl and mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3) Scrape bowl and paddle and then mix for an additional 30 seconds on low speed.
4) Deposit dough on parchment lined full sheet pan with a #40 scoop in a 5X7 pattern.
5) Place 3 Peanut Butter Chips on each cookie.
Convection Oven* 300°F 9-10 minutes
Standard/Reel Oven 350°F 13-14 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in a convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 4 minutes of baking.
Yields 160 servings
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Convenience & Foodservice
Overload bagels take a classic to the extreme
We all scream for ice cream
Sign up for our free newsletters
From daily news to industry trends, bake newsletters help artisans advance and grow their retail and foodservice businesses.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Bringing donuts into the spotlight for National Donut Day
Magnolia Bakery shares recipe for deep fried version of famous banana pudding
Paris Baguette features two new cakes for Easter
Dunkin’ launches Free Donut Wednesdays this spring
Sourdough Donut Ideas
Dawn Foods recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of the introduction of its sourdough donut mix. Learn how you can incorporate this mix in trendy offerings.
Create Unique Treats with Ferrero
Create excitement with these iconic brands by adding them to your baked goods. It will be sure to grab your customers' attention. For more information, call (800) 408-1505.
©2021 SOSLAND PUBLISHING COMPANY
Terms & Conditions for Advertisers
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development ::