Free Newsletter Sign-up
Dessert Style Donuts
» Elvis Cookies
Sugar, brown, packed
Butter, unsalted, melted
Gold Medal™ ZT Yellow Cake Mix (11152)
Banana, fresh, mashed
1 lb 8 oz
Peanut butter chips
1) Combine sugar and butter in a mixing bowl and mix with paddle attachment for 3 minutes on medium speed. Stop mixer; scrape bowl and paddle.
2) Add cake mix and bananas to bowl and mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3) Scrape bowl and paddle and then mix for an additional 30 seconds on low speed.
4) Deposit dough on parchment lined full sheet pan with a #40 scoop in a 5X7 pattern.
5) Place 3 Peanut Butter Chips on each cookie.
Convection Oven* 300°F 9-10 minutes
Standard/Reel Oven 350°F 13-14 minutes
*Rotate pans baked in a convection oven one-half turn (180°) after 4 minutes of baking.
Yields 160 servings
Formulation courtesy of General Mills Convenience & Foodservice
Overload bagels take a classic to the extreme
We all scream for ice cream
Sign up for our free newsletters
From daily news to industry trends, bake newsletters help artisans advance and grow their retail and foodservice businesses.
Subscribe to Our Newsletters
Hot cocoa bombs are a new sweet trend
PieCaken creator introduces Christmas version of the dessert
U.S. veteran and Sublime Doughnuts owner Kamal Grant shares business tips for veteran entrepreneurs
Einstein Bros. Bagels to introduce Party Bagels
Bobbie Lloyd’s tips for making the ultimate holiday pie
Magnolia Bakery's chief baking officer recently launched her brand new cookbook, "The Magnolia Bakery Handbook: A Complete Guide for the Home Bakery".
Dani's Flour Pot Bakery
This Springfield, Missouri bakery looks to bring happiness with a huge selection of sweet and savory pies, and other treats.
©2020 SOSLAND PUBLISHING COMPANY
Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development ::