Popular, profitable and on trend, cupcakes appeal to Dessertivores—indulgent dessert lovers who make no apology for seeking what they desire. Now, operators can easily offer a variety of cupcakes with alluring upscale appearance, taste and texture without ever turning on an oven thanks to the coveted creations from The Cheesecake Factory Bakery.
The Cheesecake Factory Bakery’s The Dream Factory line of consistently beautiful confections come in mouth-watering flavors most demanded by today’s cupcake-craving customers:
- Bananas Foster Cupcake. Banana cupcake made with walnuts and swirled with caramel topped with cream cheese icing.
- Blackout Cupcake. Dark chocolate cupcake topped with chocolate cream cheese icing.
- Carrot Cake Cupcake. Homestyle carrot cupcake topped with real cream cheese icing.
- Marble Chip Cupcake. Marble cupcake topped with rich cream-cheese icing and chocolate marble chips.
- Red Velvet Cupcake. Southern-style red velvet cupcake topped with rich cream cheese icing.
- Vanilla Bean Cupcake. Moist vanilla bean cupcake topped with Tahitian vanilla bean icing.
Merchandise or menu cupcakes from The Dream Factory on their own, or feature them center of the plate to enhance your dessert offerings. A drizzle of sauce, a scoop of ice cream, slices of fresh fruit or berries, and… Voila! A signature dessert is born.
At 3 to 3.4 ounces and packed 32 to a case, each cupcake from The Dream Factory is lovingly baked, pleasingly decorated and carefully shipped frozen ready to thaw and serve.
The Cheesecake Factory Bakery Incorporated is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated, which created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company operates 163 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S., including 149 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory mark; 13 restaurants under the Grand Lux Café mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen mark.
The Cheesecake Factory Bakery Incorporated operates two bakery production facilities in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC that produce over 70 varieties of quality cheesecakes and other baked products and specializes in creating Edge of the Plate Solutions for foodservice operators.
For more information about The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated, please visit thecheesecakefactory.com.