1. Assemble and cut square petit fours.
2. Mix four batches of White Pouring Fondant using Premium Gel Colors in Red Red (use only a scant amount to make rose pink), Teal Green, and Lemon Yellow. Keep one batch white.
3. Cover each petit four with the pouring fondant and let it set.
4. Peel Sweet Shapes® fondant and place it on each petit four with a dab of frosting.
5. Mix a batch of black frosting using Black Premium Gel Color and pipe balloon strings using a #2 tip.
To order everything you need to decorate this item, click here.
Decorating idea by Bonnie Lee, courtesy of Lucks