1. Mix two equal batches of lavender icing.
2. Use dark lavender icing in an open coupler to coat the bottom half of the sides of each tier.
3. Use light lavender icing in an open coupler to coat the top half of the sides, as well as the top, of each tier.
4. Use a spatula to smooth the icing on the cake, allowing the dark icing to blend with the light icing.
5. Assemble the tiers.
6. Pipe bottom borders on each tier using a #8 tip.
7. Pipe one small rose icon on each tier, as shown, using a #4 tip.
To order everything you need to decorate this item, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks