1. The day before you make the cupcakes, roll out a small amount of fondant and cut it freehand to look like a sign and let dry over night. When dry, write on fondant with an edible marker.
2. Mix a batch of Chocolate icing and frost cupcakes with #807 XL Piping Tip.
3. Cover the chocolate icing with chocolate cookie crumbs.
4. Mix a batch of green icing using Leaf Green Premium Gel Color and using a #2 Piping Tip, pipe little sprouts coming out of the dirt.
5. Finish by placing one Dec-Ons® decoration in the center of each cupcake.
To purchase everything you need to decorate this cupcake, please click here.
Decorating tip courtesy of Lucks