2. Working on a clean surface, place the transfer sheet textured side up.
3. Pour melted chocolate over the transfer sheet and smooth with a spatula or straight-edge to about 1/16” thickness.
4. Allow the chocolate to set up enough to be handled, but before becoming brittle (do not chill). Remove the acetate backing and turn the chocolate sheet over so that the pattern is facing up. Use a cutter to cut shapes. TIP: Wear plastic gloves when handling chocolate pieces in order to prevent finger prints and to protect chocolate from the warmth of your hands.
5. Make or use commercially-prepared cheesecake slices.
6. Pipe fudge dollops on each slice, as shown.
7. Finish by arranging chocolate message rounds atop every other slice.
To order everything you need to decorate this cheesecake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks