1. Mix two batches of pink icing--one pale in tone and one dark--and one of black icing.
2. Ice cupcakes in pale pink using a #807 tip.
3. While base icing is still tacky, dip icing mound in white sanding sugar to coat.
4. Use dark pink icing in an open coupler to pipe a dollop at the center of each iced and sugared cupcake.
5. Attach a #104 petal tip to the dark pink icing bag and pipe two rows of half “daisies” around the back half of this dollop, as shown.
6. Attach a Dec-Ons® decoration to the front of the dollop.
7. Attach a #5 tip and pipe two puffy sleeves on either side of Minnie’s face.
8. Use black icing in a #5 tip to pipe two legs and two arms.
9. Use white icing in a #4 tip to pipe Minnie’s gloves.
10. Use dark pink icing in a #5 tip to pipe two slippers on the end of each leg.
To order everything you need to decorate these cupcakes, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks