1. Bake your favorite choux pastry formula and allow to cool thoroughly. Alternately, you may use éclair shells that have been commercially prepared.
2. Fill each éclair with a cream filling of your choice.
3. Tint a portion of white glaze pastel pink with a scant amount of gel color.
4. Dip the tops of the éclairs into the pink glaze, and lightly sprinkle half of them with a few white non-pareils. Drizzle white glaze over the remaining half.
5. Finish each éclair with one Dec-Ons® decoration, attached while the icing is still tacky, or with a dab of icing.
To order everything you need to decorate this éclair, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks