1. Mix light green and light blue icings using gel colors.
2. Ice the cake in white.
3. Affix image to the top of the cake.
4. Use white icing in a #22 star tip to pipe shell top and bottom borders.
5. Use light blue icing in a #104 tip to pipe swags around the sides of the cake, as shown.
6. Arrange royal icing roses in the lower left corner.
7. Use light green icing in a #352 leaf tip to pipe leaves between and around the roses.
8. Pipe an inscription using light blue icing in a #4 tip.
To order everything you need to decorate this cake, please click here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks