Set aside the fondant circles on parchment paper and let dry.
1. Prepare your favorite sandwich cookies or use pre-made.
2. Prepare cooled cookies by inserting a candy stick or decorative straw into each. TIP: If using a decorative straw, you may find it useful to nestle it into cream filling before affixing the top cookie. If using pre-made cookies, disassemble the cookie prior to straw placement. Reassemble after placement, and move on to the next step.
3. Melt coating chocolate.
4. Dip each cookie into melted chocolate.
5. Let cookies set up on a piece of parchment.
6. Once the chocolate is dry, use melted chocolate or icing to stick the fondant circles to the center of the cookies.
7. Use icing to stick one car character dec-on to each cookie tire.
To order everything you need to decorate these cookie pops, pleaseclick here.
Decorating idea courtesy of Lucks